We are Educators, Inspirers, Supporters, Motivators & Advocates For Your Child
You might be wondering who we are and what we’re about!
We are dedicated and passionate early years educators, who are focused on providing individual care for all children
Exploring the cultural heritage of our families to bring children and educators closer to country and celebrating our multicultural society
Creating a safe and supportive environment where children are inspired to explore, create and grow
Our educators follow the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards and Framework to ensure quality care and learning for your child. For more information on this and other important topics for parents, such as: Childcare subsidy; head over to our parents page!
Now that you know a little bit about us, tell us about you! Head over to our enquiries page, and let us know today how we can help you.
Our Philosophy In Action!
Teaching Children Real Life Skills
Educating Children On Sustainability & Responsibility In Maintaining Our Veggie Gardens and Worm Farm
Modelling To Children How To Take Care Of Our Animals & Their Homes
Exploring Different Concepts & Encouraging Healthy and Positive Development Through Play
PLAY BASED LEARNING
ACE & A1 FUN SERVICES
We offer a range of services across the Mandurah and Peel area, see below to find the most suitable option for your family!
– Day Care Services at our Early Learning Centre located in Greenfields
– Before & After School Care Services at Foundation Christian College, John Tonkin College, Austin Cove Baptist College, Greenfields Primary School and at our Early Learning Centre located in Greenfields
– Vacation Care Services at Foundation Christian College, John Tonkin College, the MALC in Pinjarra and at our Early Learning Centre located in Greenfields
Get in touch to discover how we can help you!
Steps we are taking to protect our families, children and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic
- During Covid outbreaks in WA, we require parents to drop off and collect their children from the front desk
- Temperatures are taken upon the arrival of all children and staff into our service
- We encourage the use of hand sanitiser upon arrival for all parents, children and staff
- All staff follow strict hygiene and cleaning practices in our centre
- We encourage children to wash their hands before all meal times, after toileting and after using tissues
- We have positive learning discussions and activities for children at our service, to encourage good hygiene practices
- Staff employed at our service have all undergone professional development relating to COVID-19 and how to best manage sickness in our centres